Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Enzymes And Their Inhibitors: Drug Development -, - Enzyme Inhibitors|
Enzymes and Their Inhibitors: Drug Development - Enzyme Inhibitors
By H. John Smith and Claire Simons (Editors)
* Publisher: CRC
* Number Of Pages: 328
* Publication Date: 2004-07-15
* Sales Rank: 1182130
* ISBN / ASIN: 0415334020
Focusing on the development of enzyme inhibitors as therapeutic drugs, Enzymes and Their Inhibition provides an overview of the chemistry of major types of enzymes and their inhibitors. The opening chapters introduce readers to the structure, substrates, kinetics, and mechanisms of enzymes. Subsequent chapters discuss various types of enzyme inhibitors and the principles involved in developing them into effective drugs. This book describes the problems that can be encountered in translating results from the bench to the market place, and suggests approaches that circumvent these difficulties. This outstanding text for students in pharmacology and medicinal chemistry is also a valuable professional reference.
PDF 6.5 Mb with bookmarks, contains Index ; RAR 6.2 Mb
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 11:51 AM
- Evaluation Of Enzyme Inhibitors In Drug Discovery
- Title: New Trends in Enzyme Catalysis and Biomimet...
- Handbook of Neurochemistry and Molecular Neurobiol...
- Biotechnology of Aroma Compounds
- Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry
- Biochemistry, J. M. Berg J. L. Tymoczko L Stryer
- Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry (Harper's Bioche...
- Oxford Handbook Of Psychiatry, CHM - 2005
- Pediatric Spine: Principles And Practice, Stuart L...
- Red Book: Enfermedades Infecciosas en Pediatría 26...