Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Handbook of Neurochemistry and Molecular Neurobiology|
(Practical Neurochemistry Methods)
Glen Baker (Editor), Susan Dunn (Editor), Andrew Holt (Editor), Abel Lajtha (Editor)
The Handbook is intended to be a service to the neuroscience community, to help in finding available and useful information, to point out gaps in our knowledge, and to encourage continued studies. It represents the valuable contributions of the many authors of the chapters and the guidance of the editors and most important, it represents support for research in this discipline. Based on the rapid advances in the years since the second edition.
Hardcover: 486 pages
Publisher: Springer; 3rd edition (November 15, 2006)
File Type: PDF (Not combined files)
File Size: 8946 KB (ZIP Compression)
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 11:47 AM
- Biotechnology of Aroma Compounds
- Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry
- Biochemistry, J. M. Berg J. L. Tymoczko L Stryer
- Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry (Harper's Bioche...
- Oxford Handbook Of Psychiatry, CHM - 2005
- Pediatric Spine: Principles And Practice, Stuart L...
- Red Book: Enfermedades Infecciosas en Pediatría 26...
- Roitt's Essential Immunology, 10th Edition
- Caring For People In Pain
- The Frontal Sinus