Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Roitt's Essential Immunology, 10th Edition|
Roitt's Essential Immunology, 10th Edition
Author : Ivan M. Roitt / Peter J. Delves
Publisher : Blackwell Publishing
Edition : 10 edition (July 1, 2001)
Pages : 496 pages
Essential Immunology is the best of the immunology primers. It clearly outdistances other textbooks in this area by its scope, its organization, its clarity, and its ability to convey a carefully balanced and up-to-date view of immunology. The medical student who first comes on the mysteries of immunology here, as well as the seasoned immunologist, will find it an adventure and joy to read.
End-of-chapter summaries help review learned material
Chapter begin with a summary of what's to come for easy navigation
Contains a detailed glossary of terms and abbreviations
Thanks to the original uploader!
DOWNLOAD HERE (PDF 67 Mb):
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 11:31 AM
- Caring For People In Pain
- The Frontal Sinus
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Dissection Manual:, A Ste...
- Avoiding Common ICU Errors
- Neurology (paperback), Thieme Medical Publishers -...
- Rockwood And Wilkins' Fractures In Children, 6th e...
- Handbook Of Fractures, 3rd ed
-  Rockwood And Green's Fractures In Adults, 6th ...
- Vistual Slidebox, Hundreds of original pathology s...
- Medical Algorithms, Clinical algorithms for every ...