Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry (Harper's Biochemistry)|
* Paperback: 672 pages
* Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 27 edition (June 13, 2006)* Language: English
* ISBN: 0071461973
* Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.3 x 1 inches
* Shipping Weight: 2.28 pounds
Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry offers concise, up-to-date, and authoritative coverage of the principles of biochemistry and molecular biology as they relate to medicine.
Revised for clarity, with new streamlined organization, new figures, and new online image collection
Reflects major advances in biochemistry that are important to medicine
Includes new chapters on amino acids and peptides, primary structure of proteins, and the Human Genome Project
Presents new and expanded coverage of the mechanisms of action of enzymes, receptors involved in lipoprotein metabolism and reverse cholesterol transport, RNA synthesis, gene regulation, molecular mechanisms of hormone action, protein life cycle, and pharmacogenomics
Provides clinical correlations and chapter summaries
Features more than 500 clear, descriptive illustrations.
About the Author
Robert Murray, MD - Professor of Biochemistry, University of Toronto
Daryl Granner, MD - Professor of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics, Vanderbilt University
David Bender, PhD - Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University College of London
Kathleen Botham, PhD - Dept. of Veterinary Basic Sciences, The Royal Veterinary College
Victor Rodwell, PhD - Professor of Biochemistry, Purdue University
thanks to pruthvikrishna
thanks to design
12.4 MB rar archive of CHM file
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 11:41 AM
- Oxford Handbook Of Psychiatry, CHM - 2005
- Pediatric Spine: Principles And Practice, Stuart L...
- Red Book: Enfermedades Infecciosas en Pediatría 26...
- Roitt's Essential Immunology, 10th Edition
- Caring For People In Pain
- The Frontal Sinus
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Dissection Manual:, A Ste...
- Avoiding Common ICU Errors
- Neurology (paperback), Thieme Medical Publishers -...
- Rockwood And Wilkins' Fractures In Children, 6th e...