Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Title: New Trends in Enzyme Catalysis and Biomimetic Chemical Reactions|
Author: Gertz I. Likhtenshtein
Publication Date: 2002-12-31
Number Of Pages: 240
# ISBN-10: 1402010060
# ISBN-13: 978-1402010064
New Trends in Enzyme Catalysis and Biomimetic Chemical Reactions embraces modern areas of enzyme catalysis where other books in the field concentrate mainly on kinetic, bioorganic and biochemical aspects of the enzyme catalysis and do not cover biophysical and physicochemical problems. Topics covered include:
-modern physical and kinetic methods of investigation,
-contemporary theories of elementary chemical processes in enzymes,
-structure, dynamics and action mechanism of enzyme active sites,
-concept of pretransition state,
-theory of long-range electron transfer and proton translocation,
-mechanisms of "tough" biochemical reactions (dinitrogen reduction, light energy conversation, water photooxidation, hydroxilation),
-the achievements and problems of biomimetic chemical reactions.
Table of Contents
Ch. 1Methods of investigation of enzymes structure and action mechanisms1
Ch. 2Mechanisms of enzymatic reactions35
Ch. 3Mechanisms of chosen enzyme systems81
Ch. 4Some properties important for enzyme catalysis132
Ch. 5Areas related to enzyme catalysis164
Ch. 6Model chemical systems172
pdf file compressed with rar, approx. 3.9 MB
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 11:49 AM
- Handbook of Neurochemistry and Molecular Neurobiol...
- Biotechnology of Aroma Compounds
- Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry
- Biochemistry, J. M. Berg J. L. Tymoczko L Stryer
- Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry (Harper's Bioche...
- Oxford Handbook Of Psychiatry, CHM - 2005
- Pediatric Spine: Principles And Practice, Stuart L...
- Red Book: Enfermedades Infecciosas en Pediatría 26...
- Roitt's Essential Immunology, 10th Edition
- Caring For People In Pain