Saturday, May 10, 2008
|Key Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery|
By Steven H. Stern
Publisher: Thieme Medical Publishers
Number Of Pages: 338
Publication Date: 2001-01-15
ISBN / ASIN: 0865779228
In comparison to large, overly detailed specialty texts, this practical new book is designed to give you the basic clinical steps of the most frequently performed orthopaedic procedures -- all in a clear, reproducible, easy-to-follow format. For quick review before an operation, a handy refresher, teaching tool, or learning aid, it is ideal!
Accompanied by hundreds of precise, hand-drawn diagrams, Key Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery presents 50 surgical procedures, each laid out in a step-by-step format. This structure is designed to allow the reader to quickly read about an operative procedure and review the salient points, with special emphasis on the technique. Every chapter includes indications, contraindications, pre-operative preparation, special instruments, positions, anesthesia, pearls, avoidance and post-operative care issues.
PDF 27.2 Mb with bookmarks ; RAR 20.1 Mb
Labels: medical ebooks collection
posted by manzaa at 11:04 AM
- Localization in Clinical Neurology
- Cells, Tissues, and Disease: Principles of General...
- Controversies in Otolaryngology
- # Hardcover: 538 pages
- Current Geriatric Diagnosis and Treatment
- * Publisher: Academic Press
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment in Sports Medicine...
- Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery, 2nd Edition
- Glaucoma: Science and Practice