Thursday, May 1, 2008
|Signal and Image Processing in Navigational Systems|
This volume represents the most in-depth discussion of the generalized approach to date, providing many examples and computer models to demonstrate how this approach raises the upper limits of noise immunity for navigation systems, leading to better detection performances.
posted by manzaa at 3:33 AM
- Advances in Communication Systems and Electrical E...
- Electrical Engineer's Reference Book
- Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology
- Handbook of Vacuum Arc Science and Technology
- Polymer artificial muscles
- Nanobiotechnology and Biosensors
- Particle Deposition and Aggregation Measurement
- Electrical, Structural and Defects Properties
- Biological Nanostructures and Applications of Nano...
- Electrical Properties of Polymers